Not every server needs priority CPU, backups, and 24x7 fully managed support. We have added a few options on our http://launchtimevps.com ordering interface to let you tweak these settings to enable you to get a lower price for your server if that is appropriate.
- Option to enable/disable backups. Less disk space usage costs less.
- Select the number of CPU cores (1-4).
- Select the CPU priority (over other VMs on the host). Get a bit more CPU time when the host is busy (when the host is relatively idle, which is typical, nothing changes).
- Sysadmin support level required. Cheaper for self, managed a bit more if you want us to be fully managing your server.
- Support level priority. Options for customers needing to get sysadmin assistance 24x7 in emergencies. Though to options for non-urgent support requests.