We are excited to announce that we will be adding GPU options (e.g. NVIDIA A10 and A6000 GPUs) to our virtual machine offerings.
With the addition of a GPU, you will have access to specialized software packages that can take advantage of GPU acceleration, including:
- TensorFlow, Apache MXNet, and PyTorch – machine learning frameworks
- GROMACS – molecular dynamics
- FFmpeg, and Blender – headless image rendering
- stablediffusion – text to image
- Darknet, and OpenCV – computer vision
These software packages can be used to train deep learning models, simulate molecular dynamics, render photorealistic 3D images, accelerate multimedia processing, optimize neural network performance, and more.
The GPUs will be an option on some of our higher end Epyc-CPU-based servers (with NVMe drives).